Tuesday 15 April 2008

Asset Modelling

Jonno asked me to make a few assets for the film just to bring more liefe to the appartment really, basic objects such as a sky box, dvd rack, beer and coke bottles.etc Heres a screen grab of the ones ive modelled for the film.





Having handed Sophie back over to Asa jessica sanderstrom approached me with some rigging for her film, ive agreed to take one of the models, which is a pigeon. Ive given myself a week to get it done in so that i can then get back onto my film. There was a shortage of work on my film so i thought id do the work for Jessica while i had a bit of time spare. Ben has also finished modelling the mouse for the film and has asked for it to be rigged so Jonno will be checking it over first but i think i will be given that to work on next week.

No comments: